Andrey is a Senior Researcher in the WMD Programme at UNIDIR. His current research focuses on nuclear risk reduction and nuclear arms control. He holds a specialist diploma (MA equivalent) from the Ural Federal University.
He is also a consultant at PIR Center and a member of the Deep Cuts Commission. He was previously a Program Director at PIR Center, a Research Fellow at the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Foreign Ministry, a Visiting Research Fellow at the CSIS, and a Senior Research Fellow at the MGIMO University.
He speaks English and Russian.
- Some Thoughts on the Logic of Strategic Arms Control: Three Perspectives (UNIDIR)
- Solving the Strategic Equation: Integrating Missile Defense and Conventional Weapons in U.S.-Russian Arms Control (Journal of International Analytics)
- Missile Defense and the Offense-Defense Relationship (Deep Cuts Working Paper)
- From Germs Control to Arms Control: Security Negotiations in the Era of Coronavirus (The Hague Journal of Diplomacy)
- The Death of Open Skies Means a More Dangerous World (The National Interest)