With the first substantive sessions of the Open-Ended Working Group (OEWG) on the security of and in the use of information and communications technologies 2021–2025 taking place in December 2021, UNIDIR hosted a two-hour recap session to provide Member States with an introduction to the relevant international framework for advancing responsible State behaviour in cyberspace.
A recording of the event is available on the UNIDIR YouTube channel (see below).
- Dr. Camino Kavanagh, Visiting Senior Fellow, Department of War Studies, King’s College London
- Mr. Harditya Suryawanto, Counselor & Legal Advisor, CT & Cyber Security Issues, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia
- Ms. Moliehi Makumane, Researcher, Security and Technology Programme, UNIDIR
- Mr. Nemanja Malisevic, Digital Diplomacy Director, Microsoft
- Ms. Staša Novak, Counsellor for cyber issues to the EU and NATO, Permanent Representative of the Republic of Slovenia to the EU
- Mr. Johann Paschalis, Deputy Director, Disarmament and non-proliferation, Department of International Relations and Cooperation, South Africa
WHEN & WHERE
7 December 2021 14:00-16:00 CET | Online