Includes commitments to improving information security while developing ICT:
- Foster legal environment for enforcing cyber security standards;
- Build capacity for defending critical infrastructure;
- Expand cooperation with professionals and international community; and
- Improve education and awareness of cybersecurity issues.
Outlines several priorities regarding information and cyber security, including:
- Creation of a national information security policy;
- Protection of critical infrastructure;
- Hiring of skilled cyber security professionals;
- Capacity building to better protect against intrusion and influence campaigns;
- Build cyber forensics capabilities;
- Expand international cooperation; and
- Development of digital signature public key infrastructure.
Develops a database of government agencies, non-governmental organizations, citizens, entrepreneurs, and support infrastructure in Mongolia through the gradual implementation of national security and public safety measures.
- Ensure information and communication security of the state;
- Coordinate cyber security efforts at the national level;
- Increase public awareness against cyber crime.
Its mission is to facilitate advanced technologies of ICT as a main accelerator of development of Mongolia in the 21st century and to develop knowledge based information society.
CAMP is a network platform to lift up the overall level of cybersecurity of members through development experiences and trends sharing.