Relevant Strategy Documents, Other Documents, and Communications.
Official documents of the intergovernmental organization designed to outline the policy plans, priorities, and principles in cybersecurity and cybersecurity-related matters.
Focuses on the issues that countries should consider when elaborating or reviewing national cybersecurity strategies
Guideline documents that lay out common approaches, frameworks, best practices etc. pertaining to cyber policy.
Prepared for facilitating the exchange of information on best practices, related to cybersecurity issues and to meet the stated goal of the Global Cybersecuriry Agenda
Statements distributed by organizations and/or organizational agencies outlining positions, commitments, action plans, obligations etc. in the area of cyber policy.
Relevant Specialized Agencies and Key Positions.
The official nodal agencies within the organization established or proposed to be established and designated with responsibilities for supporting processes related to cyber policy matters.
• To address programme policy aspects of the work and to foster coordination and collaboration within the United Nations system
• Offered report to the High-Level Committee on Programmes at its 28th session in November 2014
• Physical centres hosted by an ITU Member State to act as the regional ITU focal point for cybersecurity issues as well as deliver ITU’s cybersecurity services to all partner countries within the agreed regional scope
• First centre set up in Oman
• Responsible for building confidence and security in the use of information and communication technologies (ICT)
• Currently working on cybersecurity; security management; security architectures and frameworks; among others.
Regulations and Directives.
Relevant Meetings, Activities, and External Cooperation.
Conferences and dialogues related to cyber policy matters carried out by the regional, sub-regional or multilateral organization.
Joint exercises, training programs, and other initiatives related to cyber policy matters undertaken by the organization.
Legally binding and non-legally binding agreement(s) and initiatives related to cyber policy matters undertaken by the organization with non-member States and other organizations.